Blog Archive

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Now and Then


On my desktop I have over 600 photos from Freshwinds Garden taken this year. 
It is showing as a continuous slideshow.
I have been astonished at the changes, which day to day, happen slowly.
But when they are placed side by side, it is quite staggering.
It has taken quite a while to pair these up and I`m just sorry that some of the pairs are not all from the same direction.
I hope you enjoy them.
I may do some more.


















 




 









































 












4 comments:

  1. You've come a very long way. Lots of hard work but it has all paid off, it looks great.

    Love Gem x x x
    Gem'sCountryLifeDream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma. Going on a spinning course on Monday.

      Delete
  2. It's great to see before and after shots. Shows that all the hard work is with it!
    I love your colourful background at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Belinda. Look forward to hearing about your holiday.

      Delete