Blog Archive

Wednesday 20 February 2013

INDIA here we come!


We are all packed and ready for India. I`m nervous and excited all mixed up together. Can`t wait to get into the markets. I`ve even borrowed a larger suitcase from my sister-in-law, Julia, to be able to bring fabrics etc. home. Purchased a new Janone sewing machine yesterday, so I can experiment with that and all my new materials when I get back. There might be a distinctive Indian theme to my crafts this summer.
Good job I went through all my stashes. Now there will be room for all the new stuff. Ha ha!
No posts for 2 weeks but there will be plenty in March. 

3 comments:

  1. You are probably there now, which means you must be hot, which is totally beyond my comprehension when it is so cold here it makes your hands ache!! Hope (am sure) you are having a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete