Blog Archive

Monday 11 April 2016

The Lark Ascending

I`ve been busy this afternoon making pompoms from home-spun wool.
They will become owls and they will be on the craft cart down at the farm quite soon.
I am hoping to set it up tomorrow.

Yesterday we were at the garden and went to see the latest lambs.







My little nephew, Frazer, enjoyed his visit to the bottle-fed lambs.

Look who`s back.....


....trundling round at quite a rate.


The first potatoes went in.





The first asparagus spear is up.

At home the garden is full of promise....







This is my newest rose......waiting for a suitable home.
I bought it in memory of my friend Lark.


I am thrilled with my latest fabric stash, given to me by our friend Moira.
I spent a most enjoyable day sorting through it all and pressing it all into folds.





And there`s always time for tea and scones with home-made blackcurrant jam.....




......yum yum.



2 comments:

  1. Busy as ever!
    Glad to see your tortoise awake. I expect he's hungry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and today 2 convalescing lambs.....not exactly skipping around the garden though.....still very sweet. Also met the new sheepdog, ,who seems very friendly for a working dog.

      Delete