Blog Archive

Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter Makes and Decorations

I have been making quite a few things over the weeks leading up to Easter.
Steve made this three tiered display some time ago. 
It is perfect for a layered Easter look.
All my favourite Easter bits and pieces are here. It made a good table centre last evening for 
our family meal.


Hollie was 14 last Wednesday and she is mad about One Direction. This was her present.

I made 10 felt bunnies recycling some tiny baskets I`ve had for years. There`s only one left as they have gone to great-nephews, aunties and friends.

These 10 teddies are going to a hospital in Africa with my friend Lark.
I sewed a tiny felt heart to each one. They are made from a fleecy blanket bought at Dunelm for £1.

Finally these tiny mice are made using a recycled T-shirt of mine. The fabric was very pretty and I knew I would use it one day.

We`ve had another lovely family day today and the sun shone. Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment