Blog Archive

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Woodland Table Centre

These December days are fast disappearing.
What have I been doing?
Attending Carols in the Barn...
......going to coffee mornings with old colleagues.....
.....crafting......
don`t seem to be able to stop.

Here are some of my latest makes....






A week or so ago I posted some photos of my little knitted woodland animals.
I decided to use them to make a woodland table centre for the Christmas table.

I used a wooden circle for a base, part of a three tiered rack.
 I used double sided tape to hold the tinsel on.





I stuck the little creatures onto a silver disc and placed them each on a flat log.






I used tiny seedheads which look like cones, the moss used on model railways and some sprinkly snow with glitter in.




I used my large crystal for the central pillar. 
Lit candles are not good when all the dishes are passed round at meal times.





I think the children will enjoy this on Christmas day.



No comments:

Post a Comment