Blog Archive

Saturday 10 March 2018

Ribbons and Keyrings

One of my pleasures on holiday, is taking a craft pack or two, 
to intersperse with other activities.
We had superb lighting in our villa which can be an issue.
I put the packs together before we went.
My first pack was for owl keyrings.
My second was for cats.
And my third was for Easter bunnies.
I always love a rummage round the new shops
and was very pleased to see the lovely ribbon on 25 metre reels
for 1.5 euros .... incredible value. 
The haul included flower petals for the fairy making.
And today I`ve just completed my 88th poppy so 
I am well on the way to 100. 
I`ve been spraying more buttons black.
Steve completed the new keyrings for the campsite this afternoon..
I tried out these little birds before the holiday.

It won`t be long before I set up the craft trolley
in the Wool Barn.



No comments:

Post a Comment