Blog Archive

Thursday 9 October 2014

Colourful October Continues

A quick visit today between showers.
We harvested the last of the pumpkins, picked helichrysum and dahlias, 
cucumbers, carrots and courgettes.
It was very windy.
The bunnies were huddling together.


And the donkeys came to greet me at the fence as I checked out the strimming on the new area.
I think Nigel may have done it. I am so pleased as I was feeling a little daunted by it.





















Steve put the windows in the cob shed. It should be waterproof now.




The sedum roof is really growing away.














The insect hotel roof is looking very good.


Some californian poppies hanging on.



I also checked on the little house garden and all is growing away well.


As I look around the garden, I see so much that needs doing.
I am wondering how it will all get done before the winter but it usually does.


No comments:

Post a Comment