Blog Archive

Sunday 27 August 2023

Crochet Bags and Tiny Teddies

The craft trolley was bathed in glorious sunshine yesterday evening. Things have been selling well. A new pot of magical wands has been added as well as tiny crochet toadstools, colourful crochet bags and cute kittens.

There are bunches of dried flowers grown in the garden, willow wreaths for hallowe`en, pots of home-made jam, worry worms .... it is an eclectic mix.

I have been trying out a new pattern for crochet bags. It consists of 15 granny squares. They are sewn into a bucket shape. The squares are fun to make but the handle is a bit long-winded.
 


Other crochet bags I have tried out .....

 
 

And some keyrings.


And the tiniest teddies yet, wrapped in a cosy blanket and sitting in a little box home.


I have spent some time on fairies for my great-niece who has a birthday coming up. I will take some photos and post in another blog entry.

For now here are the fairies I bought at a boot fair today for £1 each .... what a bargain.


 
The fairies are too delicate to go outside which means I may have to have a dedicated fairy space indoors.

Yippee.

And this charming hedgehog in a teapot. He will surely find a place in the garden somewhere.




2 comments: