Blog Archive

Thursday 21 June 2018

Midsummer Sunshine

I have been experimenting with my new phone camera.
 Instead of auto I have used selective focus and even slow mo.

 The garden was lovely today in the warm midsummer sunshine.
So here are rather a large selection of my photos.

 











In the polytunnel.














Our first dahlia. 

First sweetpeas.




Lamb`s ears in flower.
A strange stripy beetle on the lavender.


 Scabious and clary



The sunflowers are beginning to form.


 So glad the alstromeria has begun to flower again after its move two years ago.













The fruit is forming. 












Perhaps by next time I will have mastered slow mo.
 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post, it's such a great time of year. And the amazing beetle, believe it or not, is a lavender beetle!

    ReplyDelete