Blog Archive

Thursday 3 December 2020

Felted Stars and Fairies

How quickly Christmas is coming round. Everyone seems very keen to enjoy themselves much earlier than usual. We have put up our outside lights much earlier and it all looks very cheerful.

I began my Christmas craft some time ago. Some were needed for Advent calendar presents.

I never seem to stop making fairies. Here are pink and white ones.


 For the first time I have tried felting using a star biscuit cutter. More practise needed I think.


I also tried clay beads for these cute snowmen.


When our logs were delivered I saved some thinner ones to make wooden disc snowmen. Steve has cleverly pinned them together so that the base slips off and then they can be stored flat.

A very simple craft.

Last year I enjoyed making these snowmen so much I have done more sets.


And I even tried reindeer.


A couple of owls.

And of course the baby Yodas. I tried a pod but it wasn't successful.

Finally a batch of Christmas masks. Let's hope we don't need them next year.






3 comments:

  1. Oh they all look so cute Jen! Especially the crocheted snowmen, they’re so perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I particularly love making them though the wooden disc ones come a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete