Blog Archive

Friday 18 December 2020

Lost Ladybirds and Sweet Honeysuckle

 After a rather inactive day yesterday which is quite unusual for us, (well housework and tai chi at least) we decided to go to the garden this afternoon.

Rain was threatening but we managed an hour and a half.

I completed the path at long last.


I did a bit more to the 4th flowerbed and weeded the old irises thinking that the new pieces have taken well.

We were very happy with the fence which we erected this time last year. It has been a great backdrop for the garden.


We are also pleased to see the growth coming back on the cobshed roof...just a few holes to fill in spring.


The winter honeysuckle is so pretty close-up.
I am leaving some helichrysum plants. They may survive the winter.
As I've cleared the beds I've found a few more ladybirds and even a bee. 

A few more days and we're on our way to spring ....yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment