Blog Archive

Monday 29 April 2013

Campers in for a treat

Staying at Freshwinds is a treat in itself 
but
 if you are coming camping this bank holiday weekend, you are in for another treat. The nearby Guestling Woods, owned and maintained by the Woodland Trust, is quite stunning. 
By then the bluebells will also be more advanced.
We have been for a long lingering walk with the new camera (Panasonic DMC-ZS25.)
I`ve also tried a small video clip and I`m hoping to get that on here as well.
Here are some of my photos.
I hope you enjoy.










The bluebells have just started opening. We discovered a new narrow path which will soon be 
surrounded by bluebells.




The silverbirch have just burst into leaf.


Ferns are unfurling.


The old tractor which has been "ridden" by generations of my family and probably partly inspired
my nephew Toby, to become a mechanic. He is now workshop manager at Ascot Racecourse.




The paths are drying out ....no wellies needed today.


It took quite a while but here is the video clip.
Just listen to those birds.



No comments:

Post a Comment