Blog Archive

Saturday 26 April 2014

Bluebell Heaven



The most popular post on my blog at the moment is about bluebells.

An English Bluebell Wood from 2013

 Here are some more pictures to enjoy.


 






















I have been trying to imagine what people from other countries think when they see these swathes of blue.
And I am sure I would be quite astonished at the sights of seas of flowers from other places, such as the views of nemophila in Japan, if I saw them for real. And I would love to.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. The bluebells are one thing we never managed to fit into our weekend last week. Hopefully if the weather holds out enough tomorrow, we may be able to take a wander out and see some locally. Such a gorgeous sight x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That`s because you were so busy building a polytunnel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bluebells have got to be our best natural display and they smell so lovely too!

    ReplyDelete